Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ok, let's try this one more time.

"I'm coming home again, do you think about me now and then, cause I'm coming home again!"- Kanye West.

So I'm going to be returning to the twin beauties of Trinidad and Tobago for the first time in two years. Overdue as fuck, ain't it? Quite frankly, I'm going to be carrying back a lot of baggage, both of the literal and metaphysical kind. However, I also will probably be unemployed for the first 2 months I'll be home. This should allow me to get over whatever humps are ahead of me, as well as allow me a little more free time to contemplate life and its meaning.

No wait, we're born, we grow, we follow our biological imperatives to procreate, then we die: life in a nutshell.

Soooooo, scratch the meaning of life from what I'll be contemplating. But, I will be contemplating a lot, hopefully this will lead to me actually using this blog as the outlet for my thoughts, which was my initial intention.

So if "anyone's out there, cause I feel like I'm talking to myself"(Eminem), I will be making a sincere attempt to post more.

"Thank you, good night and good luck"

No comments: